These Workshops are designed to promote personal growth and equip participants with the tools necessary to progress:
1. Public Speaking for Young People
Ore-Lou has trained over 25,000 youg people over the years – working with schools, colleges and youth groups.
2. Public Speaking for Adults
Whether your job or roll in an organisation relies on you making regular public speeches, or you are looking to improve your self-confidence, this workshop could be ideal for you.
3. Presentation Skills
5. Debating for Young People
6. Discussions and Debates - Facilitator
7. Interview Skills
Develop interview communication skills that allow you to tackle any nerves and give concise, thought-out answers.
8. Confidence for Women (Lighthouse Seminar)
9. Confidence for All (Empowerment Programme)
10. Confidence for Young People
11. Train the Trainer
12. Mental Health Awareness
As a qualified Mental Health First Aider through MHFA England, I know how important Mental Health is for everyone. My workshops help make participants think the influence they have over both the mental health of themselves and others.